Welcome to our web site. It is dedicated to the reef aquarium hobby we
enjoy. The site charter is to provide useful information to
help further the hobby by acting as a resource for others in the reef hobby and to
help those who are thinking about getting into the
hobby for the first time.
Follow the links on the left or below to get to the information you are
- Big Tank Journal - On-line journal of setting up and maintaining
our 225Gal tank. Updated monthly.
- Specimen Database - Provides information and high quality pictures of each
specimen. Basis for a comprehensive specimen identification and care database.
- Reef Keeping 101 - A constantly evolving on-line manual on how to setup and run a reef
- Awesome Tanks - Pictures of tanks that are good examples of
what is achievable in this hobby.
- Our Tanks - Our 225 gal SPS and mixed tank, our 70 gal tank (now
obsolete), the 20
gallon tank I keep at work and our humble propagation system.
- Growth Sequences - Shows SPS coral growth sequences over time.
- Technical Docs - Links to some of the best technical documentation
available on the web.
- Reefing Dictionary - List of common words and acronyms used in this hobby.
- Links & Resources - Useful links to other websites including commercial
sites and message boards. I have also posted my experiences with
- What's New? - Update on what's new on the website of course.
- Site Info - A little bit about us and this site.
- Feedback - Please let us know what you think and what we can do
- Dodge Viper - Another expensive
hobby we have.
This Website is graphics intensive and best viewed at a minimum resolution of
1024x768 and 16-bit or 24-bit color.
Note: All pictures are our property or have been published
with permission as noted with each picture. If you would like to use
them for non-commercial use to further the hobby, feel free to do so. But please ask first and give us
or the originator of the picture the credit that is deserved with each picture
used. Please use the feedback form or send us e-mail to let us know what you think about
the site and what we can do to make it better or if you would like to contribute
or edit content.
Email us at KenHahn@ReefCorner.Com
Last Updated: 06/05/11